December Edgewonk Update – What Is New?
The new Edgewonk 2 is now 10 weeks old and with the help of your continuous feedback – thank you for all the positive emails – we keep improving Edgewonk regularly. Today, we are releasing a new Edgewonk update which comes with a variety of new features and add-ons.
The sought-after backup feature is now available and you can easily create full database backups with just one click. You can also export your settings now and re-import them into new journals. Below you can find the list with the other new functions and improvements:
- Backup feature (Settings > Backup buttons)
- Export and import your settings
- Change the currency symbol in your journal (change it under settings)
- Added expectancy metric in the Simulator
- When adding screenshots, Edgewonk remembers the path
- Change the styling and order in the Journal area
- Improvements in the date and time entry when adding new trades
- Fixes in the Sessions Tab
- Various improvements and bugfixes
We have now started working on the import of broker statements which will speed up the entry process significantly. Of course, some fields will always require manual input but with the broker import the user experience will improve.
And if you have any other feedback or requests, please let us know. We are always listening to what our users have to say and we will keep improving Edgewonk.
If you want to test Edgewonk, follow this link to get to the free trial
Updating for existing Edgewonk users
If you are an existing Edgewonk user, simply execute the Edgewonk-Updater.jar file and then Edgewonk will download the latest update automatically. Under Settings > Edgewonk License, you will then see the version 2.0.13 after the successful update.