Edgewonk Update – April 2018
We have been quiet in recent times, which was due to a lot of work behind the scenes and today we are releasing our next update.
We also want to thank everyone for the ongoing support and your feedback. Nothing goes unnoticed and we also try to improve Edgewonk based on your feedback and wishes.
Here are all the things that are new in this version:
- The first version of the Interactive Brokers import is now available. Please note that it’s still a first beta version and not everything might work 100%. We need your feedback now to improve the import with the next update.
The statement you can import can be obtained as follow:
IB account website > Reports > Activity > Third-Party Downloads > Choose period > TradeLog format
You can copy and paste the report directly into Edgewonk after activating Interactive Brokers under Settings > Broker Settings.
- You can add your own Sessions categories now.
- We also added new metrics to the Sessions tab and a few other improvements. More will come with the next update.
- Break-Even trades are now completely neglected in all winrate calculations.
- Assign one setup for all trades during the statement import process.
- Other improvements and stability enhancements
What we are working on right now:
- Import for OANDA
- TD Ameritrade import. Please send your statements for testing purposes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automatic import of MT4 trades through the platform
- Improvements to the Missed Trades and Sessions tabs
What is coming later in 2018:
Here are a few points we have on our to-do list for later this year.
- Improve the scaling in-out functionality.
- Add a “trading plan” tab where you can add planned trades or trade ideas.
- A mentor access
- More visual graphs for analytical purposes
Our free review service is still available as well. If you want us to take a look at your journal and show you how to utilize the Edgewonk features the right way, send us your journal.
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut.
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Your License, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.28