Edgewonk February 2019 update
Hello Edgewonk community,
today, we are releasing our February update.
Finally, our TradingView screenshot integration is here. Furthermore, a BIG new feature add-on is coming in the next update. You can expect something special with the next update and something that no other journal or trading software has.
But for now, see what is new in today’s update:
Here is what is new:
- Paste your TradingView screenshots in the trade entry mask and automatically load them into Edgewonk
- Delete deposits and withdrawals in your settings
- We consolidated tabs: All graphs are now in the Chart Lab main tab. The missed trades and sessions are under the Trade Process main tab.
- Sort sessions by clicking into the table header
We are looking for ways to improve the existing Sessions and Missed Trades features. If you have suggestions and feedback, also regarding other features and improvements, reach out to us at through our contact form: send us feedback
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut.
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Your License, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.37