Edgewonk’s September Update – 2.0.23
Today we are releasing our September update and we’re excited to announce some great new additions and improvements.
Here is what is new:
- “Missed Trades” tab:
You can now journal trades that you did not take, missed or weren’t executed. You can compare your real trading performance to the potential performance of the missed trades and so get even deeper insights into your trading.
- We redesigned the Settings tab to improve the handling.
- We fixed and improved some of the broker imports to make your journaling more efficient.
- We improved the code and the overall software in the background to make Edgewonk faster, more stable and overall more enjoyable.
What we’re working on right now:
- The much sought after statement imports for IB and Oanda will come soon.
- An automatic import from your MT4 platform directly into Edgewonk.
- We will add more graphs and visual analytic features.
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Your License, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.23