The Edgewonk May Update
We are excited to announce that we have just launched the latest end of May update.
Here is a list of the new features and improvements:
- Select multiple tags per Custom Statistic during the trade entry
- Excel export function of the core trading data (under Settings)
- First set of pips/points metrics in the Trade Analytics and other tabs (the pips/points for Futures trading will be added later)
- Visualize pips in the equity graph
- Clicking on the wallet symbol now hides more data in the Home tab as well
- Sierra Charts txt statements are now importable
- Custom Statistic filter improved. Multiple selections now possible
- Various improvements and fixes
What we are working on for the next update:
- New statement imports. The reason why we haven’t included a new platform for this month’s update is because most platforms do not offer statements with enough and accurate information unfortunately. We are working on a few new imports though
- The ability to add missed trades (will be available in the next update)
- More break-even statistics
- Improvement of visual analytics
How to update:
- If you have used the Windows installer, you will get the update automatically the next time Edgewonk is started through the desktop shortcut
- If you used the universal installer, simply execute the Edgewonk-updater.jar or Edgewonk-autoupdater.jar and Edgewonk will notify you if there is a new update available.
Do you have the latest version?
Simply go to Settings and under Edgewonk licenses, you will see your Edgewonk version.
The latest version is: 2.0.18